Friday, June 27, 2008

Global Warming Denier: I'm not Cherry-picking, I Picked the Data that Fit my Hypothesis!

Sometimes people are so ignorant it is hilarious. This quote is from a commenter on Deltoid who tried to present the bogus cooling-since-1998 nonsense as a refutation of global warming, and had his cherry-picking pointed out to him:

"The accusation of cherry-picking against me is ridiculous. May 2008 is the latest available data, so I did not pick that. June 1997 is exactly 11 years ago, chosen to show just how long there has been no global warming."

Right, and you aren't repeating gossip, it's something you heard.

Seriously, it is no wonder the AGW denialists keep repeating the same mistakes like cherry picking. They are so ignorant they don't even know what it means, and why it is an invalid way to analyze data.

No comments: